Berry Berry Easy presents Madam Goh’s Berry Delicious Recipe #4 – Sweet Potato Leaves with Fermented Beancurd.
Love salty and mild sweetness taste? Love beancurd? Why not try this Berry Delicious recipe involving fermented beancurd as part of the central pairing with sweet potato leaves. Madam Goh would like to present to Berry Readers a recipe which is rich in Vitamin K and delicious in taste.
Berry Delicious Recipe #4 – Sweet Potato Leaves with Fermented Beancurd
(Mandarin translation: Fan Shu Ye with Fu Yu)
(Sweet potato leaves is rich in Vitamin K)
Servings: 4–6 people
- 2–3 tbsp oil (sunflower oil)
- 2–3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2–3 fermented beancurd / fu yu / doufu ru / Chinese Cheese)
- (1 packet / 300 g of organic potato leaves = 1 fermented beancurd)
- 5–10 chili padi, cut or chopped
- 750 g sweet potato leaves cut in 4 cm
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp salt
- Fry garlic till light golden.
- Add chili padi and fermented beancurd.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet potato leaves.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add seasoning.
And that’s it. Your sweet potato leaves with fermented beancurd which is high in Vitamin K. Try out this tasty recipe and drop us a line on how it taste. Drop by more often for more free recipes.