Berry Berry Easy would like to give out some presents in conjunction with the Biggest Event in the World for 2010, which is the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa. So we’ll have a fun-filled and light-hearted contest to predict the winner of this edition of the World Cup.
So if you think you :
- Are an expert in football related matters (everybody think they are an expert, so prove it)
- Have great predictive powers (to boost your ego and bragging rights if you got it rite)
- Want to support your “team” by giving them a moral vote (nothing better than declare your love)
- Love to join competitions for the fun of it (who doesn’t love to win competitions)
- Desire to win some mini prizes (exclusive prize)
Look no further than Berry Berry Easy’s “Guess The World Cup Winner Contest“.
Method to Enter:
- Just pick a team (one only) that you think will win the World Cup 2010 and write them down in the comment page of this post.
- You may send two entries for the entire duration of the competition. Both entries can have the same team to increase your chances of winning. The first entry must be sent between 11 June 2010 to 25 June 2010 (Group Phases). The second entry must be sent between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2010 (Second Round). So you’ll have another chance at it in case your team got knocked out in the First Round. (How thoughtful of us)
- Nothing else, it is that simple. Just a comment will do.
Rules and Regulations:
- To be eligible, you must have a valid address in Malaysia or Singapore. (So we can post the prize to you)
- You must also register yourself under “Google Friend Connect” on this site (Located at the right side-bar of this side.) This is to ensure that the entries are authentic so we can contact winners more easily. (So please include your Google Friend Connect ID/Name in your comment too for easy identification)
- Do include your real email address/blog address in the comment so we can contact you if you win.
- We have the rights to change the prize into cash money or equivalent priced item shall we not be able to fulfill our part of the deal.
- We cannot guarantee that your prize will arrive by post if you select to collect your winning by post. But we will use registered mail as a proof of sending.
- We have the rights to disqualify entries that do not comply with the rules and regulations.
- Winners will be selected from entries which correctly select the winner which would be known at the end of the World Cup 2010. Selection of winner will be made via a randomise method from random.org
- In event that winners do not response within 1 week, the backup winners will be selected.
- We reserve the rights to alter the rules and regulations, but all changes will be for the benefit of the contestants and will be published on Berry Berry Easy.
1) An authentic embroidered souvenir from Budapest, Hungary which you cannot get in Malaysia/Singapore. Its exquisite designs is truly derived from Hungarian folk art. You can keep it as a souvenir for yourself, or give it to your mummy. If you are a guy, you can even give it to your other half if you are not into delicate artwork like this. (To be honest, guys will join this contest mainly for bragging rights or supporting purposes. You’ll be happy to be proven correct even if you have nothing to gain out of it. Admit it! Lol) If you are a girl, there is no doubt that you will like this yourself.
2) Three postcards from Budapest, Hungary. (Will post the photo of the postcards later)
3) If the response to this contest is great, we intend to add in more prizes.
So what are you waiting for? Send in your entries for the contest in the comments section below. There is nothing for you to lose. To aid you in your selection, the following list is painstakingly collected from Castrol World Cup Predictors on who would most likely be the World Cup winners.
Castrol World Cup Predictors – On who would win the World Cup
- Brazil – 23.4%
- Spain – 17.0%
- England – 10.3%
- Netherlands – 9.8%
- Argentina – 7.5%
- Germany – 5.7%
- Italy – 3.7%
- France – 3.1%
- Uruguay – 2.7%
- USA – 2.0%
- Paraguay – 1.6%
- Portugal – 1.6%
- Ivory Coast – 1.5%
- Denmark – 1.4%
- Australia – 1.3%
- Mexico – 1.2%
- Serbia – 1.1%
- Nigeria – 1.0%
- Greece – 0.8%
- Japan – 0.7%
- Chile – 0.6%
- Cameroon – 0.4%
- Switzerland – 0.4%
- Ghana – 0.3%
- Honduras – 0.3%
- South Africa – 0.2%
- South Korea – 0.2%
- Slovakia – 0.1%
- Slovenia – 0.1%
- Algeria – 0.0%
- New Zealand – 0.0%
- North Korea – 0.0%
So for those who do not have any allegiance to any countries or are clueless on who might be the winner, you can pick from the fancied countries such as Brazil, Spain, England, Netherlands (Holland), Argentina and Germany. They all have more than 5% chance to win.