For mature Berry Readers who want to pursue further studies beyond your first degree, there is a postgraduate fair in Mid Valley which might be of interest to you.
Education Fair in Malaysia 2010 – Post Graduate Education Fair 2010 (PGEF 2010)
- What: PGEF 2010: Post Graduate Education Fair
- Date: 8th-10th October 2010 (Friday to Sunday)
- Time: 10am-7pm (daily)
- Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Fee: Free
Ever wanted to know all about postgradute studies but never had reliable sources to gain information? Wait no longer as you can head to PGEF 2010 to ask your hearts content. Over 60 exhibitors from representing different countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, and India will be there to showcase their institution of higher learning. You’d be spoilt for choices.
Who should attend?
- Working professional who wants to advance your career
- Fresh graduates who wants to further your studies
- Concerned parents
- Anybody who is interested in doing postgraduate studies in the future
Tips: To avoid lining up during registration for the event, you may want to consider pre-registering at www.lifelonglearning.org.my/preregister
Do remember to bring your academic credentials or certifications (preferably certified by a notary or relevant parties) to the fair so that you can be accessed on the spot to facilitate registration processes.