How to appeal for a recheck of your STPM results? Berry Berry Easy would like to share this information will all our Berry Readers who might not be satisfied with their obtained results. While most of the time, the appeal come out to nought, but nothing should stop you from doing so if you feel that your scores are not justified. Better try something than to sit out doing nothing. Before we start, the deadline is on the 7th of March 2011.
How to appeal for a recheck of your STPM results?
- What: Appeal for Recheck of STPM 2010 Results
- Deadline: 7th March 2011
- Form Required to be Filled: PS/1/10 (Obtain it by clicking finding the “Borang Semak Semula” on the website of MPM <www.mpm.edu.my>.
- Receipient of Application: Send directly it to Ketua Eksekutif Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia (Chief Executive of MPM)
- What to Include in the Application:
- Appeal Form (Borang Permohonan Rayuan Penyemakan Semula Keputusan STPM)
- A copy of your STPM results slip
- RM 50 for each paper appealed – (kiriman wang/ wang pos/ draf bank) addressed to the ‘Ketua Eksekutif Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia (please do not change the name). Also the appeal will only be processed when payment is cleared.
- Remarking Methodology:
- Recalculation of marks and rechecking of the accuracy of the grade awarded.
- Recheck the answer script of the candidate.
It should also be noted that the results of the remarking is final and MPM will probably not entertain any additional appeal.
For more information, visit <MPM Appeal Guidelines>. Berry Berry Easy wishes all the best to candidates who wants to appeal their STPM 2010 results.
(Disclaimer: Berry Berry Easy will not be held responsible for any liability arise from the use of the list above. The list is compiled to the best possible knowledge)