SPM 2010 Results can be checked via SMS for the first time. This is in line with that of STPM 2010 results. This will relieve some anxiety on the part of the results taker. Now Berry Readers can first check their results via sms before heading to school to collect the actual results. No more heart attack. Read on further on this post from Berry Berry Easy to learn how to check your results via sms.
We got this tip-off from Berry Reader Hanisah who wrote:
“adik-adik boleh semak keputusan melalui sms mulai jam 10 pagi 23 mac 2011, rujuk cara semak di portal mysms: taipkan SPM SEMAK [no kp] [angka giliran] dan sms ke 15888. “
Check SPM 2010 Results via SMS
How to use SMS to check SPM 2010 Results?
- Type ‘SPM SEMAK‘ without the quotation mark, followed by your IC number and CANDIDATE number
- Send the SMS to 15888
- For more information on the SMS service, please visit the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate (MES) website at http://apps2.moe.gov.my/
- Example of how to send it can be seen in the figure below:
Regarding this SMS service,
- You may start using this service from 10:00am 23rd March 2011
- Service ends on the midnight of 30th March 2011.
Alternatively, you can use the traditional method by:
- Collecting your results after 10am from your respective schools on 23rd March 2011.
For private candidates,
- you will receive your results slip via normal mail, or
- your state education departments where registration for the SPM exams were made.
Good luck in advance to all Berry Readers. Do share with us what you scored! The Berry Berry Easy Team would love to hear from you all.