Attention! University application results for the academic session for 2011/2012 is finally out (6/May/2011). So if you are those SPM holder or equivalent who have applied for places in the Malaysia’s public universities can now check the results of the application. Berry Berry Easy will show you how to check.
University Application Results 2011/12 Academic Session
There are three ways to check the results of your university application:
1) Through phone
- Call either of the 4 numbers: +603-88835858, +603-88835848, +603-88835801 and +603-88835802
2) Through the Internet
- Log on to either of the three sites at: upu.mohe.gov.my, www.jpt.utm.my or www.jpt.uum.edu.my
- The following example shows you how to access the site (example given for the Ministry of Higher Education’s site):
- Click on the image for enlarged version:
3) Through SMS
- Type UPU RESULT [I/C number] and send an SMS to 15888.
- Example: UPU RESULT 930616076007
- Offer letters can be printed from Saturday onwards from the websites mentioned above.
- Successful applicants must confirm acceptance within 7 days or before May 14.
- Registration date for diploma and foundation programmes for new students is 1 June 2011 for Academic Session 2011/2012.
- “Open offer policy” is practice this year, where students can potentially receive more than one offer.
- For those who failed to obtain any offers, they should consider entering Form 6, technical institutions, vocational institutions or community colleges.
- You may do an e-appeal following the announcement of results. Please do so as soon as possible.
- Closing date for the appeal is 16 May 2011.
- Results of your appeal will be announced in the second week of June.
- Student’s appeal is considered to have failed if no offers are received 4 weeks after the registration dates at the public universities.
Good luck to your applications and Berry Berry Easy hopes that all students will continue pursuing tertiary education studies irrespective of your application results.