After 11 years of studying, the day is finally here (tomorrow). SPM 2011 finally arrives for students who will be taking the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2011 examinations. There are a few general things Berry Berry Easy would like you to know before you head to your SPM centres.
SPM 2011 – Starts on 14 November 2011 and Ends on 14 December 2011
What: SPM 2011
Start of SPM 2011: 14 November 2011
End of SPM 2011: 14 December 2011
- SPM 2011 will start from the 14th of November 2011 and will end a month later on the 14th of December 2011.
- For SPM 2011, 468,808 SPM candidates will sit for the SPM examinations at various examination centres around Malaysia.
- A total of 3,533 examination centres will be opened for SPM candidates.
Things to bring as advised by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate (MES)
- MyKad (Identification Card – IC)
- SPM candidate forms (Borang Perakuan Calon Peperiksaan SPM)
Things to do:
- Check and recheck your timetable for every paper.
- Double confirm with your friends and teachers to avoid misreading the timetable.
For those affected by the floods:
- If you live in a flood-prone area, make sure you find ways to arrive safely at your examination centres.
- Listen to the radio or watch the news on the television for latest alerts on the flood.
- Make sure that you are aware of any changes made to the examinations timetable or location of the examination centres.
- Make sure you know of the designated alternative examination centres which your school have prepared (if applicable).
For affected candidates, do not worry too much, you’ll be assisted with:
- Other necessities
Operation rooms can be contacted at the following numbers:
The operation rooms for SPM will be opened at the Malaysia Examination Syndicate:
- 13 November 2011 – 14 December 2011
- 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Do check out with your school if you have any queries. Better be safe than sorry, ask if you have any questions. Berry Berry Easy would like to wish all SPM 2011 candidates a very fruitful SPM 2011.