The IPTA (Public universities) application 2012 results for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2011 students is out today – 8th May 2012. This is probably the most highly anticipated event for SPM 2011 candidates after getting the SPM 2011 results. Berry Berry Easy will summarise on how to check if your applications are successful.
Public Universities (IPTA) in Malaysia Application Results 2012 for SPM 2011 Candidates
What: Results for application to public universities (IPTA) in Malaysia for 2012
When: 8th May 2012
Who: SPM 2011 candidates
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2011 candidates or its equivalent who have applied to study in public universities (IPTA) can check their results today.
- In addition to the public universities, this is also applicable to those who applied to premier polytechnics.
Results for the application status can be checked via:
- Results can be check from the Higher Education Ministry website, Portal Rasmi Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi:
Semakan Keputusan Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar
You will need to key in your:
- NRIC (No. Kad Pengenalan/MyKAD)
- Jenis Institusi (type of institution) - Choose between [IPTA / Politeknik Premier or TEVT & ILKA]
- Program Pengajian (study programme) - Choose between [Lepasan SPM/Setaraf, Lepasan STPM/Setaraf or Lepasan Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia]
- Click on ‘Masuk’ (Enter)
Those who checked online can print their offer letters from the official websites of the respective institutions of higher learning that they applied to.
2) Phone Call
You may contact the:
- Helpline UPU : 03-8870 6777
- Hot Line UPU : 03-8870 6767
3) Short Messaging Service (SMS)
Students can also check their IPTA application 2012 through SMS. Type:
- UPU RESULT (MyKad number) and then send it to ’15888′.
Accepting the offer:
Candidates who are successful in their application:
- Must accept the offer by 15th of May 2012
- Registration for diploma programmes at the IPTAs is on 3rd of June 2012
- Registration for premier polytechnics programmes is on 8th of July 2012
- Appeal must be submitted before the 18th of May 2012.
- Only students who failed to obtain offers from either IPTAs or premier polytechnics can appeal.
Appeal can be made at e-Rayuan:
For students who were not successful but were offered a spot in Matriculation (Matrikulasi) and Form 6 (Tingkatan 6), they are advised to register for the programmes due to limited spots in the IPTAs and premier polytechnics.
Berry Berry Easy hopes that you are successful in your applications. If you are not, do make sure to enrol to Matriculation/Form 6 or appeal as soon as possible.