STPM Chemistry 2012 Tips and Predictions is here in Berry Berry Easy. Students will not be able to find Soalan Bocor or Soalan Sebenar before the examination in any website but instead Berry Berry Easy provide you 65 – 80% accurate prediction based on our past year Tips and Predictions for STPM 2012 Chemistry Paper 962. Candidates are required to revise at least one complete cycle of STPM Chemistry Syllabus in your revision plan beforehand. These important Tips and Predictions topics for STPM 2012 examination would be your final part of your revision plan to help you in focusing the expected topics to be out in STPM Chemistry 2012.
STPM Chemistry 2012 – Tips and Predictions for Papers 962/1, 962/2 and 962/3
Prediction for STPM Chemistry 2012 Paper 962/1 (STPM 2012) Final Batch / Old System
There are fifty questions in this paper. It is consisting 30% of the Chemistry paper. Students need to answer all questions. Marks will not be deducted for wrong answers.
Physical Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Bonding (2-5 questions / average – 3 questions.)
- Equilibria: Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium and Phase Equilibrium* (7-10 questions / average – 8 questions).
- Electrochemistry (2-4 questions / average – 3 questions)
- Hydrocarbon* (2-5 questions / average – 4 questions)
- Hydroxy Compounds (2-3 questions / average – 2 questions)
- Group 14: C, Si, Ge, Sn, Pb*
- Group 15: Nitrogen and its Compounds* (2-3 questions / average – 2 questions)
- d-Block Elements* ( 2-3 questions / average – 3 questions)
In the following topics descriptions, STPM students should revise on the topics below because these topics usually consist of 1-2 questions.
- Electronic Structure of Atoms*
- The Periodic Tables*
- Reaction Kinetics
- Group 14: C, Si, Ge, Sn, Pb*
- Group 17: Cl, Br, I
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids Derivatives
- Amino Acids and Proteins
*Frequency asked in SPM since 2003 until 2011
**SPM 2012 hot topics
Prediction for STPM Chemistry 2012 Paper 962/2 (STPM 2012) Final Batch / Old System
There are two sections (Section A & B) and 60% of the Chemistry paper. In section A, students need to answer all questions (suggested time for each structure question: < 15 minutes). In section B, students need to answer any four questions (suggested time for each essays: < 27 minutes). No Data Booklet will be provided (since 2011). Answer may be written in either English of Bahasa Malaysia. It is tough to predict this session because all the topics (Physical, Organic and Inorganic) are evenly distributed. One question is a combination of two or three chapters! Try to be consistent in learning (good learning habit) rather than last minute study. Do remember to write out the mind map for all the organic chemical reactions and it would be extremely useful for your revision.
- **Electronic Structures of Atoms
- Chemical Bonding
- **Reaction Kinetics
- **Equilibria (Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium and Phase Equilibrium)
- **Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Derivatives
- **Amino acids and Proteins
- **Period 3 & Group 2: Selected Properties
- Group 15: Nitrogen and its Compounds
- **d-Block Elements
- **Group 14: C, Si, Ge, Sn, Pb
**Berry Hot Topics for STPM 2012
STPM Chemistry 2012 Paper 962/3 (STPM 2012) Final Batch / Old System
Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia (MPM) has determined 20 experiments to be carried out by students. of these 20 experiments, students only need to carry out 15 compulsory Chemistry experiments in the chemistry laboratory. Experiments are to be carried out by students either individually or in groups as recommended. It is consisting 10% of the Chemistry paper.
Berry Berry Easy wishes all STPM 2012 Chemistry candidates can score A in Chemistry and do stay tuned for more 2012 Tips and Predictions (Ramalan Soalan) for other subject matters.
Do join Berry Berry Easy Facebook for the latest Tips and Predictions updates.